It's been a while for me || INTRODUCTION

 Merry Meet!

Hi, hello, aloha, bonjour.


My name is Sonja. Plain and simple, I am the face behind this blog, the YouTube channel and the TikTok and Instagram page. 



Why should you start here first?

That's an excellent question my enchanted ones!

This page right here in front of you is here to introduce you to the magic world of well... Me.


Who am I? 

I am a Wiccan Witch, struggling with and handling my mental health that is trying her very freaking best to succeed in this silly joyride we call life.

I am someone who tries to get along with everyone, and I full want you, Enchanted Ones, to realize that this is a safe space for all neurodivergent people to try, fail, try again, fail and try again to get their thoughts, spirituality, and life in order.


If you want to get on this train, you will have to do the following:

*want to get more productive

*want to be productive and spiritual at the same time

*want to feel better


There, ain't that easy? 

I know I might sound scary and strict but really, you should check out my YouTube channel.

It's a very different story there.

Well... Not so different. 

But you get what I mean. 


I will try to include challenges, my hot takes, my takes on my experiments with productivity, with spirituality and witchcraft and show it all to you, so that you my Enchanteds can simply read/watch/listen to it and take one smidge of it and improve your day.


That is my goal with this.


I want to help.

I want to help you heal. I want to help you get better. I want to help you find peace and I want to be there for you when you feel like no one else is there for you.


I want to be a healer. 


And in this modern age, I will use technology to help you heal while healing myself and while finding balance on my very unsteady legs. (Sometimes I feel like a new-born deer)

My trials will show you that hey, it ain't so scary to try something for it to not work out.

It's not that scary to try.


So, without further ado.

Let's try.



Thank you for reading this Enchanted.

Blessed be and may we meet again!


-v i v r e e-

Comments

Popular Posts